Happy New Year! 2012 is off to a good start and my departure is less than 10 days away. That means I can start looking at (obsessing over) weather forecasts that actually have predictions listed for the days I'm leaving Boston and arriving in France. We all know this could change dramatically, but as of now, travel conditions look pretty good for both locations, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. At least I don't see the words snow and ice or any pictures of those fluffy flakes in these extended forecasts.

So, I'll be checking these reports again and again over the next week...anything to put off packing for as long as possible.
No, but in all seriousness, I have two days of work left, a fun weekend to spend in Boston with the family, and then it is down to business getting everything ready next week. At least I have a to-do list started (though it seems to just keep growing and growing)...
No comments:
Post a Comment